Laura Palmer is a former employment attorney turned entrepreneur and hypnotherapist. She’s a 2004 graduate from University of Chicago’s Law and Public Policy Schools. In 2010, she created a unique and powerful process of spotting and transforming expired and limiting patterns in the subconscious current of individuals and organizations. Since founding Bridgenosis in 2011, she has been helping people to solve problems that seem unsolvable such as imposter syndrome, conflicts, individual and organizational performance issues, and stress and anxiety.
Entrepreneurial Role Models:
- Laura ‘s Clients
- Laura’s dad
When business started difficulties overcame:
“When the time came to take this leap I had all kinds of symptoms of imposter syndrome and every pattern that I’ve ever seen in my clients I saw in myself and had to shift so that was probably the biggest thing that happened to me and it’s super important to invest in your own self because your intuition is your greatest asset”…[Listen for More]
Divine Names: The 99 Healing Names of the One Love Book by Rosina-Fawzia Al-Rawi
“My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me and what misses me was never meant for me”
Recommended Online Resources:
- Zapier – makes it easy to automate tasks between web apps.
- Dropbox – simplifies the way you create, share and collaborate Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keep your files safe.
- Mailchimp – provides email marketing for more than 15 million people globally Send better emails, connect your e commerce store, and sell more stuff.
Best Advice to Other Entrepreneurs:
“I think just don’t take it so personally and I think that’s probably the hardest thing about being an entrepreneur, is before you’re an entrepreneur, most people do something where they’re working for someone else before they jump into entrepreneurism and it’s easy when you’re in that kind of role because you don’t have to think about putting food on the table, you have a pay check that’s coming all the time so taking those basic security issues away form yourself and being in a secure job, a job that seems secure so you think you don’t need to worry about those things, a lot of times people perform better in that situation because they’re just focussed on doing their own work but when they’re an entrepreneur, basic life things start to shift your thinking and cause some anxiety, so you make take things personally”…[Listen for More]
More About Laura Palmer:
Neil’s Quote at the Beginning:
“The scientific mind does not so much provide the right answers as ask the right questions.” Claude Lévi-Strauss, The Raw and the Cooked
Other Quotes From the Chat with Laura Palmer:
- “The entrepreneurial path looks different for everybody”
- “Entrepreneurs are originators”
- “I do think we all have our own discretion mechanisms and I call it life instruction manual and our own definition of prosperity and if we get caught it judgement, if we get caught in cultural expectations and criteria and trying to follow what everybody else has done, then you’ll miss some of the instructions”
- “Taking everybody else’s advice is overrated”
Subscribe to the The Entrepreneur Way