Isabel Hundt is the author of ‘The Power of Faith-Driven Success’ and a certified Vision & Transformation Coach, international speaker, World-Visionary, Empath-Warrior™ and Global Presence Ambassador. Over the past years Isabel developed a successful business by traveling all over to share her enlightening message of tuning in to our true selves. Her passion is to support young adults create, live and transform their lives by understanding the scientific and spiritual connections between their heart and brain and by discovering their unique and magical gifts hidden within. She also teaches how to use our emotions and intuition as a powerful guide in business and life. Isabel has especially a heart for the Empaths of the world of entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurial Role Models:
When business started difficulties overcame:
“Trust, I would not trust myself, I was very fortunate that, when I started it, I was married already and my husband has a good job, so I wasn’t financially bound to anything like I didn’t have to make it work right away, but it was more the trust and not having to compete with other people and saying look how many clients they have or oh my god I need to catch up I need to do better”…[Listen for More]
- New Design For Living Book by Ernest Holmes
- The Language of Emotions: What Your Feelings are Trying to Tell You Book by Karla McLaren
“Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” The bible
Recommended Online Resources:
- Infusionsoft – automate your small business sales and marketing, while combining your CRM, email marketing, lead capture and e commerce in one place.
- Buffer – makes it super easy to share any page you’re reading. By keeping your Buffer topped up you can automagically share them through the day.
- Paypal – the safer way to pay, receive payments for your goods or services and transfer money to friends and family online.
Best Advice to Other Entrepreneurs:
“Trust, trust yourself that you’re on the right path, trust your method. Listen, if you’re not clear, just listen, take the time, it’s not about working harder or faster and that’s one thing that I learned, most success comes when you take care of yourself, when you take care of a sacred practice for example.”…[Listen for More]
More About Isabel Hundt:
Neil’s Quote at the Beginning:
“Beyond all sciences, philosophies, theologies, and histories, a child’s relentless inquiry is truly all it takes to remind us that we don’t know as much as we think we know.” Criss Jami, Killosophy
Other Quotes From the Chat with Isabel Hundt:
- “How can I serve today and who can I serve today, for me it’s a business of service”
- “Who are you, that’s not really a secret you just have to take a look, acknowledge who you are and embrace who you are and not see it as a challenge”
Subscribe to the The Entrepreneur Way