Josh Lieberman is the President and co-founder of KMS Technology and runs the U.S. operations and business development. Josh had nearly 20 years of experience with global technology consulting organizations, when he decided to start a new journey with KMS because of his fondness for building unique and compelling businesses.
Entrepreneurial Role Models:
- Steve Jobs – was an American businessman, inventor, and industrial designer. He was the co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer (CEO) of Apple Inc.; CEO and majority shareholder of Pixar; a member of The Walt Disney Company’s board of directors following its acquisition of Pixar; and founder, chairman, and CEO of NeXT.
- Peter Thiel – is a German-American entrepreneur, hedge fund manager, venture capitalist, philanthropist, political activist, and author.
- Elon Musk – is the founder, CEO, and CTO of SpaceX; co-founder, CEO, and product architect of Tesla Motors; co-founder and chairman of SolarCity; co-chairman of OpenAI; co-founder of Zip2; and founder of X.com which merged with PayPal of Confinity.
When business started difficulties overcame:
“We had modelled out what the business would look like over the first couple of years and we were overly optimistic, which was just naive of us and quite frankly stupid of us and we got to a time multiple times within the first couple of years where we couldn’t make payroll, we had to call friends and family to ask them to wire us money”…[Listen for More]
Mindset: How You Can Fulfil Your Potential Book by Carol Dweck
“Be good to people and good things will happen to you”
Recommended Online Resources:
Linkedin – a business and employment-oriented social networking service
Best Advice to Other Entrepreneurs:
“Live lean, take risks, try to do things on your own if you can and if you fail that’s fine, if you’re living lean then that’s fine and you can afford to fail”…[Listen for More]
More About Josh Lieberman:
Neil’s Quote at the Beginning:
“Life is a question, to live it positively is the Answer” Samar Sudha
Other Quotes From the Chat with Josh Lieberman:
- “Things are going to go wrong, and have contingency plans for when they do”
- “As your revenue grows and your organisation grows, you can take the punches better”
- “Sure the result is important, but the result is not the ultimate measure of how successful you were”