When you are interviewed on a podcast show there are many benefits for you and your business.
- Being interviewed on a podcast is a fantastic publicity opportunity at no cost (other than your time). You and your business will be exposed to a new audience who are not currently aware of your business and some of those people may become customers.
- As soon as people get to know more about you and the story of your business you are more likely to connect with them on an emotional level. When a customer becomes emotionally connected they become more attached to the business or brand and as a result they become more loyal.
- When customers are taken on the same journey that you went on to create the business, product and/or service that you have today this helps them connect with you and your business and it helps them feel more involved. So people get to understand how you came up with the concept of your business or product or service and they get to know your brand values so it becomes a lot more relatable.
- People that are more emotionally connected to your business are more likely to become raving fans and to evangelise about your business to their friends, family and people that they meet.
- A podcast interview helps to humanises your business.
- When the podcast interview is produced it will be available on ‘The Entrepreneur Way’ website and there will be links to your website or blog which people will click so you will get traffic to your website.
- Appearing in a podcast interview edifies you and your business. This can affect current and future customers allowing them to get to know your business and what it stands for. Also most of your competitors will not have been interviewed on a podcast show so it becomes a point of distinction.
- When the podcasts interview is launched it will be available on itunes, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud and other podcast directories giving you and your business exposure to an even wider new audience.
- In 2013 the number of iTunes subscribers passed 1 Billion – and it is still increasing!
- When people listen to your podcast interview they are focused on you and your business for 30 to 40 minutes. Virtually no other medium other than video has this length of customer attention.
- In 2014 more than 2.6 Billion podcasts were listened to. (Source: Libsyn internal data and Pew Research analysis)
- As you know the entrepreneur’s journey is not an easy one and this is a way you can give something back. Being interviewed on the ‘The Entrepreneur Way’ is your opportunity to help other entrepreneurs who may be looking for some motivation, inspiration and insight. Giving back to society in this way improves how you are perceived by many people which is a good thing and it can make your customers and employees more loyal.
It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The easiest way to get what you want is to help others get what they want.” Deepak Chopra
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
No man who continues to add something to the material, intellectual and moral well-being of the place in which he lives is left long without proper reward. – Booker T. Washington
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama